Genesee Valley Federal Credit Union is excited to announce we are reopening our lobbies to our members on Monday June 8th!
We can’t wait to provide you with the excellent member service you have come to expect from us!
Effective June 8th, we plan to open all branch lobbies with multiple precautions set in place for social distancing measures. We appreciate your patience as wait times may be longer than normal due to social distancing restrictions and limited staffing.
When the lobbies reopen, we will have the following new health and safety procedures in place:
Face Coverings Required
Face coverings will be required by anyone entering a GVFCU branch per New York State government mandates. If you do not have one, one will be provided to you.
To ensure social distancing we have instituted the following measures:
- Lobbies have been rearranged and floors have been marked to account for social distancing
- Teller stations have been spaced out with Plexiglas barriers installed
- Hand sanitizer will be available to all members and we encourage you to take advantage of it
- Public restrooms will be closed at this time
- Coffee machines will be unavailable
- Our staff has cleaning procedures they must follow after member interactions
We believe these measures will help us decrease the spread of COVID-19. If you are experiencing any coronavirus symptoms, please do not enter the lobbies. All members are encouraged to continue using our drive-up services and Electronic services when possible.
We look forward to seeing you again soon. Thanks so much for being a member of the GVFCU Family!