Whether you are in the market for a new loan or want to refinance your current one – review GVFCU’s loan options!
- Financial for Personal and Small Business Vehicles
- Competitive rates in the area
- Terms up to 84 months for new vehicles
- Refinancing options for your current loan to lower your rate and/or term
- Credit Life & Disability – offers low cost, high value life and disability insurance options to our members
- GAP Insurance – cover the ‘gap’ between the actual value of your car and the amount you still owe on your loan in the event an accident were to occur. Provides you with peace of mind knowing that a portion of your loan balance will be covered in the event of a total collision loss.
*Subject to credit approval. Subject to change.
*These rates are associated with Preferred Tiered credit scoring. Your exact loan rate and payment may vary based on your past credit history performance and terms of your loan approval. VSI insurance is required on vehicle loans.
*All rates are APR = Annual Percentage Rate, and can be as low as, but not guaranteed at the shown rate.
*All rates are APR = Annual Percentage Rate, and can be as low as, but not guaranteed at the shown rates.
*The prime rate is the underlying index for most credit cards, home equity loans and lines of credit, auto loans, and consumer loans. Your exact loan rate and payment may vary based on your past credit history performance and terms of your loan approval.
**Property Insurance is required. Other terms are available for home equity loans and home improvement loans; contact us for details. Home Equity rates quoted are for owner-occupied residences only with a combined loan-to-value of 85% or less. Contact us for rates and terms for other programs.